The ingredient of apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe comprises apple, water, lemon, and sugar. First, crush the apple and add yeast in it which convert sugar to alcohol. Then add some bacteria for fermentation of alcohol into vinegar (acetic acid). Like all other vinegar, acetic acid is the main component of apple cider vinegar.
If we make apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe by traditional methods, then it takes approx one month for its manufacturing. But nowadays, the manufacturer can drastically speed up the process of its production so much that we can make it in one day. Apple cider vinegar for weight loss has made for many centuries for various purposes too. In this article, we can learn how apple cider vinegar works for weight loss?
According to the center for disease control and prevention, more than the 1/3rd population of the USA are suffering from obesity. As we all know obesity may cause type 2 diabetes in later stages. Thus the USA government has started various program to make his population fit.
Causes of weight gain:
If you not eat a properly balanced diet and not doing any physical exercise, there are high chances you suffer from obesity shortly. Here is some scientifically proven reason why you gain weight:
1. You may have heard from many doctors that it is best to sleep on the night than day. As our body is programmed to eat on the day and sleep on night, working in night shift damages our physiological cycle. Thus, we need more energy to work on the night which means more food intake causing obesity.
2. Researches have shown that lack of sleep can cause weight gain. We have heard that you can get proper benefits of exercise if you get proper rest. Equally, the rest is lower for energy metabolism. It is because we usually end up eating more when we don’t take healthy sleep.
3. Specific environmental pollution has shown to increase the risk of obesity. Exposure to these pollutants can cause a build-up of contaminants in fatty tissue. These contaminants reach the body through food high in fats.
4. Researchers have shown that spending over 2 hours a day sitting in front of the TV increases the risk of obesity by 23%. Falling asleep with the TV on can increase the risk of obesity. The study shows that increase exposure to artificial light decreases the level of melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that protects the body from metabolism disorders that causes diabetes and obesity.
5. Stress, anxiety, and depression can all lead to weight gain. People who suffer from traumatic stress disorder are more prone to obesity than who don’t suffer from these conditions. Also, researches say people eat more food and drink coffee when classical music is playing in the background.
Apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe for weight loss:
Here are the health benefits of apple cider vinegar for the weight loss proven by one or more studies:
It makes you feel full and decrease food intake:
A study published in the Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe promotes the feeling of the fullness, thus lesser craving for food. And, lesser intake of food and reduced hunger help us in the weight loss. In this study, it stabilizing that if apple cider vinegar has taken a with a starchy meal; it decreases the rate at which food leaves the stomach. Thus, it significantly reduces stomach emptiness.
This is because Acetic acid present in it reduces the digestion rate by slowing down the absorption of starch from the food.
In a Swedish study published in 2005 shows that a person who takes apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe alongside food has higher satiety than who don’t use it.
A study made by Applied Nutrition and Food Chemistry in 2005 has taken 12 healthy volunteers who were given three levels of vinegar with different amount of acetic acid alongside bread meal. While people were given only bread meal to take a reading. After 2 hours, it was observed that person with higher intake of acetic acid has a higher fullness and also has a lesser degree of metabolic.
But always consult with your doctor before using apple cider vinegar for weight loss if you have any gastroparesis problem. Gastroparesis problem is most common in type 1 diabetes.
Some studies also prove that apple cider vinegar if consumed, it activates your metabolism process to help your body to use fat as an energy source. Thus, using fat as energy helps get rid of extra fat and help in losing weight.
It helps you stabilize blood sugar level:
A study published in 2005 shows that daily ingestion of apple cider vinegar (1 Tablespoon twice a day) reduce more fasting blood sugar than daily metformin or rosiglitazone use. As in type 2 diabetes, your cells no longer respond to insulin, apple cider vinegar makes your cells more receptive and sensitive to insulin. Metformin is a standard drug used to increase the sensitivity in cells towards insulin. But this research shows that apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe works more efficiently and also without side effects than metformin.
Studies reveal that if we take apple cider vinegar with a diet high in carbohydrate, apple cider vinegar helps in stabilizing the blood sugar.
In a rat study published in 2005 shows that acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar improves the ability of liver and muscle to take up blood sugar from the blood. It results in stabilized blood sugar level.
Taking apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe, you get an ingredient acetic acid, which will, therefore, decrease insulin resistance. Reducing insulin resistance means less insulin needed and more glucose intake into muscles. So we also get increase absorption of mineral, vitamins, and proteins which is then healing insulin resistance. This is how you lose belly fat.
Activates APMK enzyme and help in fat burning:
APMK means adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase. It regulates energy metabolism, increases fat burning, increases the utilization of glucose while blocking fat and cholesterol synthesis. APMK also increases the burning of stored fat and decreases fat related chronic inflammation which means it is targeting the inflammatory fat. It also increases the number of new and healthy mitochondria and its partly the reason why you have seen APMK being listed as increasing longevity. According to various studies, metformin, a standard drug for diabetes patients, activates the APMK enzymes.
A study published in 2006 confirms that apple cider vinegar increases the quantity of APMK enzyme in the liver which helps in burning excess fat.
How to consume apple cider vinegar for fat loss?
There are ways to take apple cider vinegar. Some like to take it in liquid form, and others make it in tablet form.
- You can use it for salad dressing as it brings extra taste to salad particularly tomatoes and cucumbers.
- You can also directly drink it, but it causes burn in the neck. So always mix its one tablespoon with one glass of water. If you take it before your meal, it will significantly help you in losing weight.
- Some people like to drink with their meal. They can put one to two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe in water and drink it alongside their meal.
- The amount of apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe drink throughout the day is 1-2 tablespoon. More quantity may be harmful to you as it may cause toothache.
Although apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe has many health benefits, it may be harmful to you. So always consult with a doctor before using it.